A gentle, effective approach.
The Pampered Pet Hotel proudly works with MY BEST FRIEND OBEDIENCE. We offer In-Kennel Training, Private Training and Group Classes! For all training info please visit www.mybestfriendobedience.com or call (818) 996-DOGS (3647)
PUPPY Head Start Socialization – 4 Weeks- $99 Teach your pup to think and listen from the start. Play and come! No jumping or biting! Relax on leash, sit, down, etc. All the stuff an educated pup and their owner need before beginning group class! Puppies from 11 weeks to 5 months. Primarily focus on socializing puppies with other puppies, people, different sights, sounds, and surfaces. Crate training, Potty training and manners, clicker introduction, as well as basics like Sit, Down and COME.
** ASK US ABOUT OUR PUPPY PARTIES and AKC STAR PUPPY AND CGC or CGC-A TESTING!
Beginning Level Obedience – 6 Weeks – $199 –
Free Repeats for LIFE! Cover sit, down, stay, loose leash walking, greeting people on all fours, leave-it, waiting at gates and doorways, come when called, social obedience and distractions come with the territory. Your dog will learn to on leash, in public, just where you need it! Graduates under one year old are eligible for free star puppy testing. This is a foundation level course (clicker or a “marker word/signal” and other techniques used throughout all courses… if you already have all these skills you may register for other levels! Star Puppy test fee included for those under one year.
Intermediate Obedience – 6 weeks – $139
Heeling (left side of the handler), Distance stays and LOADS of distraction. Some skills needed to pass the Canine Good Citizen test (greeting a person, a person and dog without the two dogs visiting, being touched and handled, being left with a stranger, being able to handle a startle). Perfect foundation skills and learn new ones. Test fee included for CGC
Advanced CGC/CGC-A Prep – 6 weeks – $139
Go to AKC.org for all the skills needed for this level…standard therapy dog prep! Included cost of testing for CGC-A
Life Skills Advanced – 6 weeks – $125
NO Repeats Life-skills, for dogs living in a human world. The students had a hand in developing this curriculum! This is an intermediate level class not designed for CGC prep like our other one, but somewhere between honing intermediate level skills and is designed to complement the intermediate level class! This is an advanced level course
Tricks I – 6 Weeks – $120
Beginning level is only prerequisite! Tricks (beginning obedience is prerequisite) ~Paw, Wave, Back-up, Crawl, Bow, Spin Left & Right, Sit Up (Stick-em Up!), Play Dead (On Your Side), Roll-Over, Sad Puppy (Head Down), Leg Weaves (Figure Eight), and a caught behavior. This is a great intro level tricks class, and would also be a good review for a lot of the dogs as it will be in a different location! There are 6 levels and one continuing level after that…loads of Tricks opportunities… only Tricks 1 and 2 at Northridge.
Growly Class – 6 Weeks – $129 * Woodland Hills Location Only For dog reactive dogs, not aggressive dogs. This class is usually recommended by a trainer you are working with privately. Not for DANGEROUS DOGS! (Intro to growly one time class required for first timers coming to class $50)
AKC Rally Obedience – 6 Weeks – $129
* Woodland Hills Location Only AKC Rally is the new dog sport that is taking the nation by storm, a successful stepping stone from the AKC Canine Good Citizen(R) program to the world of obedience or agility. Rally offers both the dogs and handlers an experience that is fun and energizing. The canine team moves at their own pace, very similar to rally-style auto racing. Rally was designed with the traditional pet owner in mind, but it can still be very challenging for those who enjoy higher levels of competition.
Fun Agility Intro – 6 Weeks
$129 * Woodland Hills Location Only TO REGISTER/ SIGN UP for all training classes please go to www.mybestfriendobedience.com or call (818) 996-DOGS (3647).
Monday-Friday: 6:30 AM – 7:30 PM
Saturday: 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Sunday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
*Sunday Daycamp: 9:00 AM – 1:30 PM
- 9/6/17 – (Holiday Pricing +$10)
- 9/4/17 – Labor Day – (Closed for drop-off/pick-up)
- 11/21/17 – 11/28 – (Holiday Pricing additional $10) 1
- 1/22/17 – Thanksgiving Eve – (Lobby closes at 5pm)
- 11/23/17 – Thanksgiving Day – (Closed for drop-off/pick-up)
- 12/20/17 – 12/31/17 – (Holiday Pricing additional $10)
- 12/24/17 – Christmas Eve (Lobby closes at 5pm)
- 12/25/17 – Christmas Day – (Closed for drop-off/pick-up)
- 12/31/17 – New Year’s Eve – (Lobby closes at 5pm)
Complete 2017 Schedule Click Here.